I'm going to absolutely lose it if my blackberry doesn't come through my office door today, tucked safely under the arm of a man wearing a brown and yellow uniform. Here's a little look at how my morning has gone:
I know just how you feel. When I was waiting for my iPhone to come in, the plane in Hong Kong had mechanical problems. I about lost it with patience I'm not good at waiting.
22 year old law student hailing from Massachusetts! Learning to count each and every blessing in my life. Loving everything pink, green and girly! Type A to the max. Just moved to the Main Line of Philadelphia with the love of my life. Want to know more about my life and love adventures? Follow me. xx
8 comments:
Haha! I absolutely love the little graphic.
This is me sending you good vibes this morning and crossing my fingers that your blackberry shows up today!
praying to the package gods for you.
this is maddening, i know!
Ha, when I use their tracking system I almost find myself cheering on my little package ... go little package, you can do it! :)
I know just how you feel. When I was waiting for my iPhone to come in, the plane in Hong Kong had mechanical problems. I about lost it with patience I'm not good at waiting.
Dang, thank God I'm not the only one crazed and refreshing at work. LOL
BTW, totally got the Seinfeld reference yesterday.
Hailing from SITS!
just found your adorable blog & wanted to say hi!!
My fingers are crossed, for you.
lol...love the pic at the bottom!
hope you get it today! :)
Post a Comment