Friday, August 7, 2009

Mariposa on RueLaLa!


I know I talk about RueLaLa like it's my job, but this boutique is definitely not one to miss!!! Mariposa has stunning housewares for great prices at RueLaLa right now. If you aren't familiar with Mariposa, they're based out of Cape Ann, Massachusetts which is close to Gloucester. I am pretty sure the flagship store is in Manchester By The Sea (cool name for a town huh?) and the nautical influence is definitely apparent in some of their designs. You may not be able to find an entire collection on RueLaLa, but it would be so worth it to get a few pieces at discount prices.

They have this fabulous of Pink and Green Canapé Plates, Just $25.00 for a set of 4, marked down from $48.00!



They also have the same plates in a nautical theme, also just $25.00 a set:



Better get over there fast because this boutique is only open for two days and things are selling out!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm on my way to check it out!!! Thanks for the heads up! :)

Laura Trevey said...

Lovely blog!
Have a Bright, Bold, and Beautiful
Weekend ~~

Kristen said...

I love the monkey plate!! So much fun!

Laura Trevey said...

Thanks so much! and good luck!!

The Preppy Princess said...

Ab-so-lutely darling. Just darling Miss LP&G!
tp