Thursday, August 6, 2009

Preppy Brew Jeans!

I had not heard of Brew Jeans until today but HOW ADORABLE are they? They're koozies that look like jeans with preppy belts on them! How clever. I want one!!!! Here's my favorite one:



They also have a collegiate collection so you can show your spirit during all those tailgates this fall...


They sell coffee sleeves called Java Jeans. I don't think these are as cute, but you be the judge....


They also offer wholesale purchases. You can even add your company or sorority logo with their Custom Collection! Visit Brew Jeans here today! All orders over $30 ship for free!

6 comments:

LWLH said...

lol...gotta love all the things people come up with! :)

Rebekah said...

too cute! I love the belt on that first one! :]

Ashley said...

How adorable are those!!! Very cute and thanks for letting me know about this find!!

Anonymous said...

Those are cute! I've never seen those before.

Beth Dunn said...

adorable. xo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those are too adorable!