I'll start this post by saying I probably shouldn't be posting it. Only because C will definitely read it and he will definitely think I'm trying to hint at something. Well, I'm not! This has just been on my mind lately, that's all!! Here it goes:
Reading about all my bloggy friends' engagements, weddings, and marriages lately is giving me absolute MARRIAGE CRAZE. I can't stop thinking about all things wedding! I'm even feeling a bit of jealousy over all the fun wedding plans and marriage-related activities I've been hearing about from all of you. I feel myself drawn to all these weddings posts everyone is sharing, saying, I wish that were me!!! I sound like one of those girls who keeps a box under her bed with pictures of her future wedding ring and dress...oh wait, I SO AM THAT GIRL.
But there is a time and place for everything, I know I know. I'm not looking to get married tomorrow. But let's just say I can't wait for it to happen :)
On that note, I hope you all have a FAB weekend!!!!
xx
2 years ago








15 comments:
i hear you...and was in your shoes..took about 6 1/2 years till we finally tied the knot..infact i broke up with him once..cause he wasn't ready...etc..and I was....well, things obviously worked out for us...but i was sooo frustrated!!!! Your moment will come! & we will all be here to read your posts!!!
Don't rush it - it will be you soon enough!!! Until then, take advantage of time to get ideas for what you'll want. I'm posting photos from my recent wedding like a mad woman right now, so check them out if you need a fix! hee hee
At a very young age as mine, I am also in to that craze! It's really quite exciting and scary at the same time when I think about it. God, I shouldn't be thinking about stuffs like this - it's still too early! Haha!
I'm following you! ;)
.Louise^^
It will come sooner than you think - and it REALLY will be everything you've dreamed it to be!
And keep finding bits and pieces of stuff you like. My wedding was SO easy to plan because I already knew exactly what I wanted!
Hello, I JUST got engaged a month ago and I had been OBSESSING over southern weddings, snippet and ink, etc for like 6 mos. So, I feel you!
It's easy to get caught up in... that's for sure! All of my friends (for the most part) got married years ago... but now they're all having babies! Talk about an itch!! Have a great weekend!
It's easy to get caught up in because it is so darn fun. But your time will come and when it does you can do all the fun wedding posts you want! Don't rush it, it'll happen :)
Just like Kristen said above...after the wedding craze comes the baby craze! I think Hubbs and I are starting to get swept up in that one! :::giggles:::
Your time will come girl, and then you won't have to share the "wedding" spot light!! haha!!
Hey Miss Drama!
I think your blog is very cute.
I'm getting married next year so from time to time I post on it and It feels so good to hear supportive comments.
How long have you been dating your bf??
Come check out my blog
Me & My Ego!
www.jenellybean.blogspot.com
Come join my blog and follow me!
I hear ya...
I've been having the wedding itch but I try to check myself so that I dont drive myself crazy : )
I thought you might like to hear about this great FREE giveaway and easy rules. Ends Sunday. http://marianneshouseofshopping.blogspot.com/
Oh my goodness, I'm the same way. I am literally drooling. I want a ring on my finger and I want to start planning my wedding... seriously. I registered for a wedding website last week, that's how bad my obsession is getting...
haha totally okay! it's fun! well, no, SOME of it is fun. the IDEA of it is fun :) i say, dream away!
I'm with you on this one, I've also found I have baby envy. However, the cure for that seems to be to watch the Baby Story on TLC and I can't even make it through the birth part. There is always the right time, in the mean time we can always keep our eyes and ears open for great ideas for the BIG day when it happens :)
OMG, I'm right there with you. My parents had dinner at our apartment on Saturday. LC asked my Dad to go with him outside to look at his remote control race car (yes, he's like a big kid). I'm hoping that he asked my dad. A girl can wish right?!?!?!? Oh, and I'm having baby fever too=)
Post a Comment