Tuesday, August 11, 2009

We Won Trivia!

Last night I went with C and all the boys (I'm such a guy's girl!)to Spats on Thayer Street for trivia night. This was my first trip to trivia night and I have to say it went really well, I think I will be going back next Monday night. To start off, our team name was Vandelay Industries, and I love anyone who gets that reference!!!

We started off really strong, getting all ten questions right in the the first of five rounds. We continued to build points, lost a few in the geography and history categories, but made up for it with the pop culture/entertainment questions. There was actually a picture round where you had to name different pictures of celebrities. Lucky for us the category was "old school rappers," and my boys were killing the questions!!! So funny.

Anyway we ended up coming in first place, with a grand prize being a $25 gift card to the bar we were at!! Needless to say a round of shots was purchased, and I refrained from taking one...WORK TODAY! ugh.

And in other news, MY BLACKBERRY COMES TODAY!!!! I'll be at my desk all day waiting for UPS in a very giddy manner!

UPDATE @ 2:13 PM: Blackberry no where to be seen yet. I HATE UPS!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

I love Trivia!! And I love winning! So your night sounds perfect!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Who can forget Costanza scamming?

The Mothership Abroad said...

Good work on the big win!

Jackie said...

Ugh, UPS sucks!

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Oh, that sounds like fun. My head is chock full of meaningless trivia and I love to play Trivial Pursuit. I'm especially good at the airy stuff. :-]

Blackeyed Susan said...

I love trivia! How fun!

bananas. said...

did you get your blackberry?! i've always had good luck with UPS. it's my impatience i have a problem with.

JINX said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay said...

"and you want to be my latex salesman...."