Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Digital Camera HELP!

Ok I need a new digi cam!!! Usually my mom picks one out and just gives it to me as a gift or something because she's really tech savvy (haha I love saying that!) but this time I'm on my own!!! WHAT IS A GIRL TO DO? I broke my last cam (and the one before that, and the one before that, and so on) soooo I need to get a new one now, and I NEED to spend LESS than $200 on it!

Please give me your opinions and suggestions. I just want a simple point and shoot one..haha I learned that terminology from looking through Best Buy flyers! I just need one that will let me take pictures of going out at night, maybe things around the apartment to share in bloggy world, etc. Nothing super fancy!

Help me out girls!!!!

10 comments:

Nashe^ said...

I'm really bad at techy stuff beyond the basics! Haha...

Love your blog header btw!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm a big fan of the Canon Powershot.

Ambs said...

Try NewEgg.com They usually have pretty good quality stuff for cheaper. You might even want to consider one of the new digital AND waterproof models. Olympus has a good one out right now!

Anonymous said...

I agree. Canon! I'd rec mind, but it costs $300.

Unknown said...

I swear by Canons - I've had 2 Powershots and they last a long time and do a great job. They just came out with the SD1200IS, which would be my top pick if I needed a new camera - it's on sale for like $180 at Amazon.com (normally $199). And they have it in pink :)

Kristen said...

I have a Sony Cybershot. It was only about $125... and I love it. So, so simple... and takes great pics. Mine is pink, but they come in lots of fun colors! I got mine at Best Buy!

d.a.r. said...

I loooovvee my Olympus Stylus. We shopped around and were told by several retailers that they are the top of the line point and shoot. I can get some pictures that are better than on a DSLR! It is incredddddiiible!

trishie said...

I am using an Olympus FE-20 and i love it! It's very small and light as well and an easy to use point and shoot camera.

sarah said...

I have had amazing luck with Sony CyberShots.

Together We Save said...

Well I might be a cheapy but I have bad luck with losing/dropping cameras so I stay cheap with Kodak from Walmart.