
Lotion or Soap Dispenser, $9.99

Toothbrush Holder, $9.99

From the towel collection we only bought the hand towel, which is pictured above in blue. We thought the whole set might be a bit much! But if you're feeling extra silly (or have children, like most people who buy these things) the whole set is available here for $24.99.








11 comments:
how adorably silly and fun!
I've been looking to redo my bathroom... maybe I'll give up the idea of a serious vibe and go for something fun and quirky like this
I love these! What a fun was to add a little silliness in!
Love monkeys and love these! How fun!!!
Too funny! AT least you guys are having fun and enjoying life!! :) Very cute...you should take a pic. of the bathroom so we can see your monkies in there!!
So much fun!! Maybe I need to add some monkey business to my bathroom! Love them!
I absolutely will take a pic and share it with all of you once we move in. August 21st!!!! Eeeeee :)
They look like loads of fun and will be appreciated by the kids for sure. I'm looking for bathroom stuff and have found gorgeous bamboo towels that are made from bamboo and feel incredibly soft although i dont think they're in pink and green.
Very cute! :)
I always check out this section at Target. So cute!
HAhah! How silly and fun! I love it!
love them so cute. did you see the monkey trash can they have too, so cute!
Post a Comment