Well, I've never read this song before, but I am getting why you like it! Can I just say that your blog is completely adorable? Okay, it is! Now, I am going to go print off the recipe below. Yum!
22 year old law student hailing from Massachusetts! Learning to count each and every blessing in my life. Loving everything pink, green and girly! Type A to the max. Just moved to the Main Line of Philadelphia with the love of my life. Want to know more about my life and love adventures? Follow me. xx
4 comments:
I HEART Regina Spektor!! I have been loving her for a while - so happy you are loving her too. She is the perfect music to just put on at any time.
Well, I've never read this song before, but I am getting why you like it! Can I just say that your blog is completely adorable? Okay, it is!
Now, I am going to go print off the recipe below. Yum!
I have never heard this song before, but I'm loving it! :)
We're also 'meeting' Regina for the first, love the video, especially the way it is styled.
BTW, the Lemon Creamsicles recipes just looked fabulous, absolutely delish on a summer night!
Great posts Miss LP&G!
tp
Post a Comment