Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Donovan Designs Calender Giveaway!

Holding giveaways is very quickly becoming my favorite blog-related activity!!!! So here we go girls....MY SECOND GIVEAWAY!!! One lucky reader will win this FABULOUSLY pink and green wall calender made by Donovan Designs, courtesy of The Preppy Princess.

Keep track of all your important deadlines and appointments with this adorable wall calender. The calender measures a convenient 8-1/2" x 11".

Turn every month into a colorful celebration!



To Enter, just head over to The Preppy Princess, take a look around their store, then come back here to leave a comment telling me your favorite Preppy Princess item! Entries will be accepted until August 20, 2009 at 5pm.

Extra Entries:
* Follow me on Twitter
* Follow my blog or let me know if you already do
* Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post
* Add my button to your blog

= a total of 5 ENTRIES per person!

PLEASE LEAVE A SEPERATE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY! and GOOD LUCK!!! :)

85 comments:

Suburban prep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suburban prep said...

I am a follower.

carrie1 said...

I <3 the Whitney English: Foldover Notecards. =)

P.S. I am a follower on your blog. =)

Suburban prep said...

I love most everything in the site.
I must say that the Lilly Pulitzer Thermal Travel Mugs really caught my eye.

Preppy in Polka Dots said...

i love this giveaway! i am always looking for a great calendar! my fav thing on the preppy princess site is the Carrie and Tuck Notetote in pink!

Preppy in Polka Dots said...

Also, I am a follower!! :)

HLB said...

Caroline Navy Blue Madras Personal Tote is my favorite item at Preppy Princess

HLB said...

I follow your blog!

HLB said...

I requested you to follow me on Twitter.

HLB said...

I have your button in my sidebar.

CIP said...

How cute!

Just followed you on twitter (@jesslaw) and on your blog!

First off, I love the Preppy Greek Life collection since I'm in a sorority but my favorite overall item is probably the bubblegum flip flops or the cotton candi flip flops. Can't decide!

Kristen said...

Yeah!! I love giveaways! I loved the flamingo pillow and the pet placements they make!!
And I follow your blog... love it!

Anonymous said...

I love their memo boards! Thos are sooo cute!

And I'm a follower!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I follow you on twitter.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I follow your blog.

Jackie said...

OooO I need this! Please :) I love pretty much everything on PP, but right now I am wanting the Lilly agenda.

Jackie said...

I follow your blog!

Jackie said...

And I follow you on Twitter!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

my favorite item is the pink damask magnetic board. ♥

gulf coast teacher said...

my favorite preppy princess item is the lilly travel mug i ordered last week!!!!

gulf coast teacher said...

i follow you on twitter

gulf coast teacher said...

i follow your blog

gulf coast teacher said...

i have a post on my blog
southernseersucker.blogspot.com

Kate said...

I love the custom totes!

Kate said...

I am a follower

Kate said...

I just added you on Twitter

Kate said...

I added this giveaway to my sidebar

Heather said...

I am drooling over the Black Damask Magnetic Board.

heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

I love the The Bel Air Apron. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow u on twitter. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow your blog. amsbolda@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

I am a new follower!

Ashley said...

Love the Black Damask Platter! So perfect for my kitchen!

Anonymous said...

I love her dog food mats, I know I am a dork. And I know I already said this but your blog is adorable! So glad I found it!

Anonymous said...

follow on twitter

Anonymous said...

follow here :)

Molly said...

Love the Lilly Pulitzer Cocktail Shakers. Perfect for girls night!

Molly said...

I follow!

Molly said...

I requested to follow you on twitter.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I love this:

Argyle Turquoise & Chocolate Plate

lauren51990 at aol dot com

Shooting Stars Mag said...

i follow your blog

lauren51990 at aol dot com

Shooting Stars Mag said...

i follow on twitter

@shootingstarmag


-lauren
lauren51990 at aol dot com

LWLH said...

Cute giveaway..
my fav. item from Preppy Princess is the Lilly Pulitzer magnetic memo board.

I'm also a follower of your blog. :)

Kat C. said...

I love the cotton candi flipflops ;)

katch05 at gmail dot com

Marisa said...

I LOVE the Lilly Pulitzer Magnet Memo Boards!!!!
marisacoble at yahoo

Marisa said...

I am following your blog!
marisacoble@yahoo

Unknown said...

I love the Awesome Preppy EnV Totes 3-Pak

Unknown said...

Sent a follow request to twitter

Becca said...

So many cute things to choose from, but I have to say, my favorite Preppy Princess product is the Embroidered Palms Wooden Handle Purse. Cute!
leccalave@yahoo.com

Kassie said...

I'm in love with the picture frames!!

Kassie said...

And I'm a follower. :)

Lisette said...

My favorite is the Flamingos With Pink Panels Pillow. It's SO cute!

I requested to follow you on Twitter. My username is robin_titan :)

torinem said...

The Whitney English: Foldover Notecards is really cute!

tornem(at)yahoo.com

SouthernBelleJM said...

I love the pink damask magnetic memo board!

I'm a follower. Thanks for reading my blog=)

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

i love the in good company gift labels!

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

im a follower!

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

i posted this in my sidebar!

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

i follow requested you on twitter!

{Cassandra} said...

I'm a teacher, and I adore tote bags. It makes it so easy to carry around all the fun stuff I'm going to do!! I especially love the "Dean-O Stripes Away Tote." It also happens to be in the same color group as my wedding colors. :)

{Cassandra} said...

I sent you a follow request on Twitter. I'm SassyBrideTN.

{Cassandra} said...

Now following your blog! :)

Karson & Alison said...

I really like the calendar it is cute and would be perfect. I looked at you site and I really liked the preppy aprons, especially the bel air one. It would be so cute for making dinner in for my husband.

Darcy said...

I really like the Awesome Preppy EnV Totes Truffles 3-Pak

Darcy said...

I sent in a twitter request - andthencrafts

Darcy said...

I follow on blogger.

{Cassandra} said...

You contest has been posted on my blog! :)

http://sassybridesmission.blogspot.com/2009/08/dont-you-just-love-free-things.html

p.s. Good luck with the move!

Sarah Brooke said...

I am dying for the Lilly agenda book and the cocktail shakers :)

Sarah Brooke said...

and I'm a follower!

Christina Loves Jon said...

I Love the The Bel Air Apron! :)

~Christina

Christina Loves Jon said...

And I also follow your blog. :)

~Christina

janet said...

New follower, I love the Cherry hill apron and cotton candi flip flops on Preppy Princess! I could use a pretty 2010 calender

SKBPINKGREEN said...

I love the Lilly dry erase boards on Preppy princess. For some reason I have not seen them before. I am a new follower!

Preppy from Bay said...

I love the welcome mat with anchors! Love the calendar too!

Preppy from Bay said...

I follow your blog!

Preppy from Bay said...

I've posted your button on my blog.

Preppy from Bay said...

I've posted the giveaway on my blog.

AmyKristen said...

I love ALL the memo boards! :) Too cute. FUN giveaway!

AmyKristen said...

I'm a follower!

Cindy said...

I LIKE: Grosgrain Ribbon & Canvas Handbag

Familytiesandgrowingpains@gmail.com

Cindy said...

I FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, PLEASE FOLLOW ME BACK

Familytiesandgrowingpains@gmail.com

Cindy said...

I SENT YOU A REQUEST TO FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER

@FAMILY_TIES

Familytiesandgrowingpains@gmail.com

Angela R. said...

I like their Bubblegum Dog Collar

alonsa said...

I am a follower and I love the Damask Black Preppy Plate!

Michele P. said...

I like the Cotton Candi Flip flops, very cute!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

Sent request for twitter follower...@micaela6955

micaela6955 at msn dot com